Second Grade Supply List
As you may know, we do not require you to bring in any supplies, but many students enjoy having their own. Below is a list of items your child will be using throughout the year! Sticking to the specifics will help start your child off to a successful year! We understand that the brands we are asking for are often more expensive, but we have foundthat they last longer, don’t break, and sharpen more easily. Buying thequality brands once will keep us from requesting replacements so often.
1. $6.00 for Scholastic News subscription for the year
2. 1-inch white binder with clear cover sheet insert
3. Box of clear plastic sheet protectors
4. One ream of white copy paper
5. Package of Elmer’s large glue sticks
6. At least 2 packages of Ticonderoga pencils
7. A large box of facial tissues
8. Box of 24 Crayola crayons – no larger
9. Box of 12 Crayola colored pencils
10. Fiskars scissors
In addition to the above list, your teacher may have a few individual requests. Please look for these at our Meet the Teacher Day on Friday, August 2, 2019 from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. We will look forward to meeting both you and your child then.
In order to prepare for second grade, keep practicing math facts and read every day! Have a wonderful summer! See you in August!