Mrs. Ronda Keilbart
Email: Click Here
I am a high school graduate and have passed the Para-pro test. I have worked with children for many years. I started working at Lehi Elementary in 2005 as the Learning Center Instructor. In other words I run the In School Suspension, Detention, ACE or now ALC room.
Part of my duties include;
- Keeping daily record sheets for all the student who come to my room
- Helping students with work
- Monitoring students to keep them on task
- Sending monthly reports to the Principal's
- Entering data on SYNERGY
- Monitoring playground
- Crossing Guard
- Designing the newsletter
- Designing and making posters for the staff
- Designing, filling out, printing and laminating all awards
- Cutting PBIS cards for all staff
I do various other jobs as assigned, helping out where needed.