Mesa Public Schools’ Library Resource Collections
Interlibrary Loan For Teachers and Staff
Access your Site's Library Catalog:
Login to Your Site's Library Catalog:
You must be logged in to view the district collection and to request a video or book for interlibrary loan.
Search The Catalog for Library Materials:
Choose the Catalog tab and go to Destiny Quest
In the Find Box, type a
Search Hint: To get the most thorough list of resources available, use a broad search term such as ocean or civil war and avoid using plural endings.
The results page will show you all the titles associated with your search. The results include books, videos, kits (books and tapes), artifacts, and recordings. The icon in the lower right corner identifies a resource's format.
Search Hint: Narrow your results to just one type of material by choosing Format in the Narrow Your Search menu.
Search Hint: Choose Subject in the Narrow Your Search menu to find the most relevant subject terms for your topic.
Click on the icon of the open book to see the title details
Requesting an Interlibrary Loan:
- From the Title Detail page, choose Hold It.
Your request will be approved by your school library specialist and forwarded to another site for interlibrary loan.
- Choose Add to List to keep a permanent record of the titles that you select.
Receiving and Returning Library Materials:
- You should receive your materials in three to four days through district mail.
- Materials are available for two weeks. The two week check out period will begin once the request is processed at the lending site.
- Please return items to the lending school's Library Resource Center through district mail.
- Teachers will be required to pay for lost materials.