Library Resource Center
Parents: Stop by and checkout games, fun backpacks, books with CDs and much more.
How do we become better readers? We become better readers the same way we improve other skills: We practice! Let us ensure reading success for every child by encouraging students to read independently at a reading level that is appropriate for them and reading with them on a daily basis.
- To improve reading skills
- To provide an opportunity for all students to read independently
- To ensure success for each student as a reader
- To build student's self-confidence
- To inspire a love of reading
- To develop lifelong learners