TEXTBOOK CHECK OUT
DIRECTIONS FOR ELEMENTARY TEACHERS
- Be sure the scanner is charged before scanning textbooks.
- Prepare for check out by organizing textbooks so all barcodes are within easy reach.
- Scan all teacher manuals, social studies kits, and ancillary materials that have been barcoded. Consumables and workbooks are not barcoded.
SCAN DIRECTIONS PDF
- Check out the Janam wireless scanner from the Resource Center Specialist.
- Turn the power on by pressing the red button located on the top right corner.
- Tap the icon named "OneLiner" (you may have to scroll down to find it).
- Scan "Check Out Text to Teacher" or "Check In Text" barcode provided by the RCS. Aim the scanner at the barcode and press the button on the right or left side of the scanner. It should beep when the barcode is scanned and you will see the number on the screen.
- Scan your teacher barcode provided by the RCS.
- Scan all textbooks and teacher's manuals.
- Return the scanner to the Resource Center Specialist so the file can be uploaded to Destiny Textbook Manager.