PTO Mission Statement
The Lincoln Elementary P.T.O’s sole purpose is to:
* promote the growth of our children in the school and the community
* share mutual concerns and needs between parents, teachers and students
* keep parents, teachers and students informed of local school issues
* to raise funds and sponsor specific projects for the benefit and needs of Lincoln Elementary students/staff/community.
The P.T.O. is an incorporated entity with non-profit, non-commercial status. Membership is open to all staff members, parents or legal guardians of students enrolled at Lincoln Elementary School.
The Executive Board currently consists of the following officers:
* Dina Andrade - President
* Yeimy Garcia - Vice President
* Cynthia Torrez - Secretary
* Lidia Camargo - Treasurer
General Meetings are held in the Lincoln Elementary Media Center (library). For more information on dates and times please contact the school at (480) 472-6400. All parents are encouraged to attend each general meeting. Parental involvement is a critical component for our school!
**All agenda items and requests for funds must be submitted in writing using the PTO REQUEST FORM located in the front office.
**Requests must be submitted 5 days prior to the scheduled meeting.
**Any request submitted will be placed on the agenda and presented before the PTO board.
**It is recommended the person/group requesting PTO funds attend the scheduled meeting to answer any questions presented by the PTO board.
**All people in attendance at the meeting will have the opportunity to vote on the request.
**If request is approved, PTO will fund accordingly.