What is Title I?
Title I is a Federally funded grant to provide supplementary services for all of our students. These funds are used to increase student achievement at Lowell.
Funds from the government may be used for the following:
- Hire highly qualified instructional assistants to assist teachers in the classroom.
- Provide training for teachers and staff.
- Provide supplemental instructional material and technology.
- Ensure high-quality schoolwide programs.
- Increase parent participation.
- Lowell is fortunate to have this extra funding. We want you to come to our school and be a part of your child's learning.