Welcome to Mrs. Bramhall's Third Grade
Dear 3rd Graders,
My name is Chelsea Thayer and I am so excited to be your 3rd grade teacher for this upcoming school year!! This will be my third year teaching here at MacArthur Elementary School. Previously I was teaching 3rd grade in Cedar Rapids, IA. Some things about me: I love traveling, reading, running, and spending time with my family. Another exciting thing about me is that I am getting married this summer! So my new name for next year will be Mrs. Bramhall.
I LOVE teaching third grade and I can’t wait to get to know you and your families!
These are the school supplies you will need to purchase for this school year. Please bring these items to Meet the Teacher night in August. *Please do not label your supplies.
· Four 3 hole punch folders (1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 yellow)
· Two notebooks (wide-ruled)
· Pencils (Ticonderoga are best)
· Black Dry Erase Markers (set of 4)
· Glue sticks (4 small)
· Colored pencils (no more than a 24 pack)
· 2 boxes of tissues
· 2 reams of computer paper
· 1 Container of antibacterial wipes
· Eraser tips
· Hand sanitizer
· 2 packs of loose leaf paper (wide ruled)
Important dates to remember:
Meet the Teacher: Monday, August 7th from 4:00-6:00 P.M.
First Day of School: Wednesday, August 9th (start time is 8:25 A.M. and Wednesdays are an early release at 1:55 P.M.)
I look forward to meeting you and learning with you this year!
(Soon to be Mrs. Bramhall)