Welcome to Mrs. Sorenson's 4th Grade Class
Summer Letter 2018
Welcome to room E2, fourth grade! I'm very excited to meet you and begin an amazing year of learning! I have many new things to share with you and I am anxious to get started! I'm sure you will have a successful fourth grade year while having fun and making wonderful memories!
To get ready for this coming school year, I am providing an list of supplies that are recommended for fourth grade. You may bring the supplies on Meet the Teacher Day or the first day of school.
I hope you are having a fantastic summer! I look forward to seeing you in August!
Mrs. Dana Sorenson
- 1- 1 1/2 inch binder
- 2- Spiral Notebooks
- 1- Pencil Box (8 1/2 x 6)
- 1- Box of Colored Pencils
- 1- Box of Crayons
- 1- Student Scissors
- 1- Small Cloth and 2 Dry Erase Marker
Important Dates to Remember
- Meet the Teacher Day: Monday, August 6 at 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- First Day of School: Wednesday, August 8 at 8:20 a.m.
- Wednesday Early Release for 2017-18 school year will be at 1:55
- School Information Line: 472-7800, press 4
Please consider donating any of the following items to our class:
- boxes of tissue
- boxes of #2 pencils
- hand sanitizer
- Clorox wipes
- white board markers
- white copy paper