Welcome to Mrs. Harvey's Kindergarten!
Welcome to Mrs. Harvey's Class!
Learning Objectives for October 23-27, 2017
English Language Arts
· I can recognize, name and write the letter I,i. I know that i is a vowel.
· I can isolate the beginning and ending sound of a given word.
· I can read and write with all of the sight words we have learned so far.
I I can tell the difference between fiction and nonfiction.
· I can read, write and recognize the numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. 10.
· I can count to 50.
I I can draw a picture to show my math thinking and use a number line.
· I can be responsible, safe and respectful in my classroom and on our campus.
I can learn and write all about pumpkins.
Mrs. Renee’ Harvey email@example.com 480-472-7750