Welcome to Mrs. Mast's Third Grade
Learning Objectives: Oct. 23rd-27th
- Students will use analyze and explain the character's motivations and actions in literature.
- Students will use context clues to determine the meaning of unknown words.
- Students will identify and read one syllable controlled-r words.
- Students will identify and use irregular plural nouns.
- Students will read and write words with the spelling oi and oy.
- Students will create an opinion writing about which type of dog would be the best pet for your family.
- Students will use a number line to divide.
- Students will relate multiplication and division (fact families).
- Students will use an UPS Check to solve division word problems.
- Students will learn about a variety of aspects of sound including vibration, pitch, volume, wave length, etc.