Welcome to Mrs. Mast's Third Grade
Learning Objectives: Feb. 12th-16th
- Student will retell the main idea and details of a play as well as use the words "lines" and "scenes".
- Students will use adjectives that compare correctly (-er and -est).
- Students will use context clues to determine the meaning of unknown words.
- Students will identify and read multisyllabic open syllable words (label, hotel).
- Students will correctly read and write words with the suffixes -er and -est.
- Students will describe the profession they would like to study after graduating high school and why they have chosen that profession.
- Students will write the following letters in cursive: a, c, d, g, o, and q.
- Students will estimate the capacity of a container using liters and milliliters.
- Students will estimate the mass of objects using grams and kilograms.
- Students will learn the engineering process by evaluating materials and designs in order to make a working windmill.
- Student will use the scientific process to conduct an simple machines investigation.