Run3rd 5K - 2018
Madison Stampede Running Club
Register now for fall 2018 kindergarten
Welcome to Madison!
6th Grade Science Camp 2017
Please note, we are no longer sending home paper copies of our monthly newsletters. You may click on the little peach at the top right of this page to see them or check your email. Student of the Month lists, calendar, announcements, and more are sent out in our Peachjar flyers. Make sure the school has your email address so you receive these important messages. To see information about upcoming events, you need to look at our Peachjar flyers.
Posted by Lora Linn Foster
on Friday, December 1, 2017 at 8:43 AM (MST)
We are proud to announce that Madison made @HealthierGeneration’s 2017 list of America’s #HealthiestSchools ! Our staff has worked hard to give students the healthy school they deserve, and we want YOU to join us! See the full list of America’s Healthiest Schools and join the movement for healthier schools for all kids: http://bit.ly/2vqPKJq I am so very proud...
Please observe the following procedures in order to keep everyone safe.
- Pull forward as far as possible to make room for others behind you.
- Students should exit the vehicle on the side at the curb.
- Never block the crosswalk.
- Never allow children to walk between cars or cross traffic lanes without an adult.
- Safety is our top priority. Be alert, and please, be courteous.
7:25 AM -- 2:15 PM *
Early release -- 1:15 PM
NOTE: Students should not be on
campus before 7:20 AM