Parent Pick Up
DO NOT PARK or get out of your car in the “Kiss and Go” area. IF you need to help your child/ren with seatbelts, etc., please park in the parking lot and walk your child to/from your car to help them.
Please observe the following procedures to keep everyone safe.
- Pull forward as far as possible to make room for others behind you. The teachers on duty will help your child get to your car.
- Students should exit the vehicle on the side at the curb.
- Never block the crosswalk.
- Never allow children to walk between cars or cross traffic lanes without an adult.
- Safety is our top priority. Be alert, and please, be courteous.
- - - - - - C A L E N D A R - - - - - -
7:25 AM -- 2:15 PM *
Early release -- 1:15 PM
NOTE: Students should not be on
campus before 7:20 AM