In Title I, active parents play a vital role. Meetings are scheduled at each school throughout the year to share information that enables parents to help their children improve reading and math skills. Parents, teachers and schools work together to design and implement a program to meet the educational needs of each child.
Mesa Unified School District Title I supports parent involvement because-
• Involved parents motivate children
• Parents can support learning in the home
• Early skills acquired at home provide the foundation of learning
• Parents help increase public understanding and support for school programs
• Children develop positive attitudes about learning with involved, understanding and supportive parents
Click here to view the 2018-2019 Mendoza Elementary School: Parent Involvement Policy