Free Application for Federal Student Aid

This form is required for all students attending an American college or university if the student wants to recieve financial aid in the form of scholarships, grants, or loans.

Go to the website and apply for a PIN (personal identification number) during your junior year. You will fill out the FAFSA form before February 14th, your senior year.