Dear Parents/Guardians and Students,
Welcome to Finance and Algebra for the Community College. I would like to take this opportunity to review my classroom expectations so that this will be a rewarding school year for all of us as you begin your high school career. By reading and signing these policies, you are acknowledging your awareness and acceptance to abide by these policies in this classroom at all times.
- Students are expected to bring needed materials each day.
- Students must be in the classroom and in their seat when the tardy bell rings.
- Students are expected to show respect for each other AND the classroom.
- No food or drink will be allowed in the classroom. (Bottled water is the exception.)
- Cellphones MUST be in the OFF position in class. Parents can contact their students throught the front office.
- ANY form of cheating will result in a zero for that assignment/quiz/test for all parties involved.
NO headphones/DVD players/electronic devices are permitted in the classroom.
Grading for MA 95: Grading for MA 35:
Exams 50% Exams 40%
Quizzes 30% Quizzes 20%
Homework 20% In class work 20%