Every student in Mesa Public Schools is known by name, served by strength and need, and graduates ready for college, career and community.
2023 Student Outcomes and Goals
- 90% proficiency in third-grade reading
- 90% proficiency in eighth-grade math
- 90% proficiency in 11th-grade English language arts
- 95% graduation rate
- All students meet growth targets annually
- All students are socially and emotionally strong, prepared and supported
Three big ideas
Focus on learning
Build collaborative teams
Focus on results
Four guiding questions
What do our students need to know?
How will we know they learned it?
What do we do if they don't?
What do we do if they do?
Unprecedented Excellence in Education
To develop a highly educated and productive community, one student at a time
Our core values
In Mesa Public Schools:
- Each student is important.
- Learning is our focus and priority.
- Collaboration and innovation are indispensable.
- Sound fiscal stewardship is essential.
- Diversity increases our opportunities.
- Success is expected and celebrated.