Mesa Public Schools will use an online system to re-enroll returning students for the 2018-19 school year. This system will provide an improved parent experience, better data integrity, streamline staff workflow and save paper. Parents can complete the re-enrollment process on any internet-connected device using the web browser of your choice. Please note: you will not be able to complete re-enrollment via the ParentVUE app at this time.
The online re-enrollment system is open to returning students who completed the 2017-18 school year. New students may be enrolled in person at their school.
Don't have a portal account? Contact your school.
Online re-enrollment is accessed through the parent portal.
- Stop by tour school office before the last day of school to receive your portal key.
- The district will mail activation keys in the summer to parents who haven't activated their accounts.
Check that your portal account is accurate.
Can’t remember your user name or email? Contact your school.
- Don’t see one or more of your children? Contact the school of the child you don’t see. You should see all your enrolled children in the same account.
Online re-enrollment will open early July.
- Detailed instructions will be mailed to your home.
- Check school websites for additional information and forms.
- Later in July, a postcard will be mailed to your home with school-specific information about the beginning of the 2018-19 school year.