Mesa Public Schools will use an online system to re-enroll returning students for the 2017-18 school year. This new system will provide an improved parent experience, better data integrity, streamline staff workflow and save paper. Parents can complete the re-enrollment process on any internet-connected device using the web browser of your choice. Please note: you will not be able to complete re-enrollment via the ParentVUE app at this time.
The online re-enrollment system is open to returning students who completed the 2016-17 school year. New students may be enrolled in person at their school after July 17.
Activate your parent portal account.
Online re-enrollment is accessed through the parent portal.
- The district mailed activation keys to parents who had not set up portal accounts. If you don't have a portal account established yet, contact your school once it reopens July 17. Each parent only needs one portal account, regardless of the number of children enrolled or their grade levels.
Check that your portal account is accurate.
Can’t remember your user name or email? Contact your school.
- Don’t see one or more of your children? Contact the school of the child you don’t see. You should see all your enrolled children in the same account.
Online re-enrollment will open early July.
- Detailed instructions will be mailed to your home.
- Check school websites for additional information and forms.
- Later in July, a postcard will be mailed to your home with school-specific information about the beginning of the 2017-18 school year.