The Fifth Annual
Saturday, February 3, 2018
The Mountain View High School Student Council in conjunction with involved community members, will be organizing this event. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the following organizations:
(Helping to feed hungry children in Mesa)
The Make-a-Wish Foundation
(Granting a wish for children with terminal diseases)
We are currently seeking sponsors to support this Toro tradition.
Note: There will be no actual bulls in this run.
Pick up your packet early at Road Runner Sports in Tempe on the Thursday before from 4-7.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS - RACE DAY
Toro Stadium @ Mountain View High School
2700 E Brown Road, Mesa (Stadium on Lindsay)
7:15 AM Packet pickup opens at Toro Stadium
Tip: Pick up your packets Thursday or Friday! For info on early pickup, click here.
7:15 AM Regular registration opens at Toro Stadium
7:30 AM Bounce house and exhibitors open
8:50 AM Registration and packet pick-up closes
9:00 AM 5K Starts!
9:55 AM Kids 1/4 Mile Fun Run
10:00 AM Awards presented to winner in each category
11:00 AM Exhibitors and bounce houses shut down
A Special "Thank You" To Our
The Adams Agency - link
Firehouse Subs (Lindsay/McKellips) - link
Fiiz Drinks Mesa - link
Dr. Edward Christensen Oral Surgery (OMA) - link
Massage Envy (Power/McKellips) - link
Paramont Capital - link
Empire Southwest - link
Farnsworth Physical Therapy - link
Dr. Laufer of Central Arizona Medical Assoc. - link
Let's Play Music - link
Pyrkia - link
Bunker Family Funeral Homes
Burns Barton LLP
Ronald L. Rock, DDS
Southwest Skin Specialists
Dream Big Coaching
Skyline Family Medicine
Legacy Pest Control
Seat Covers Unlimited
Arizona Sports Clinic
Stuff you might want to know:
- The event will start and finish in the Toro Stadium.
- The run will leave Toro stadium, go through the adjacent neighborhood and head up to McKellips. Runners will finish by running down the paved canal path and finish back in Toro stadium.
- There will be two fun stations along the route.
- The overall event will run from 7:00 AM until 11:00 AM.
- Late registration will be available on the day of the event from 7-8:30AM.
- Packet pick up will begin at the following times:
- From 4-7PM on Friday the 6th at Toro Stadium (Lindsay Rd, just north of Brown Rd, MVHS), OR
- 7:00 AM on the day of the race.
- The 5K run begins at 9:00 AM.
- There will be a FREE 1/4 mile fun run for the little ones at 9:45 AM (free, but registration is requested).
- Professional timing with chips will be provided by racetimers.com.
- Race results will be posted on a large monitor after the race and also online.
- A video of you crossing the finish line will also be posted online for you.
- There will be inflatable fun for the family!
- Vendors and others will be on the football field.
- Live DJ and emcee will be present.
News and updates: