Mountain View Girls Volleyball
1. Tryouts start August 6 from 2:15-5:15 PM on the volleyball court. They will continue for 3-5 days depending on how much time coaches will need to choose teams. Initial cuts will be made after two days.
2. YOUR DAUGHTER CANNOT TRYOUT IF SHE ISN'T REGISTERED THROUGH REGISTER MY ATHLETE.
If you are not sure how to work the website follow the steps given here Mesa Schools Eligibility Info.
3. Every girl also needs an up to date physical examination that needs to be turned in to the Mountain View athletic secretary.
4. If your daughter is an incoming freshman or if she has never played high school sports she will also need to take the brain book examination. Which you can also find here Mesa Schools Eligibility Info. Print off the certificate and turn it into the Mountain View athletic secretary.
5. They need to be enrolled in "AA Interscholastic Athletics" for their 6th hour. Teacher isn't important as long as it is on the schedule. You can contact the advising office if you need help getting it changed.
We will be giving a free clinic for girls trying out for the program. I would highly recommend not missing this opportunity. This clinic will run from July 31- August 4. The dates and times are as follows:
July 31, 6-8 pm
August 1, 6-8 pm
August 2, 1-3 pm
August 3, 1-3 pm
August 4, 1-3 pm
All clinics will be held at Mountain View High School Gym.