2018 - 2019 -- SPRING TRYOUT INFORMATION**
Wed-Fri, August 8-10, 2018 @ 2:15-5:00 PM in Mountain View Gymnasium
CROSS COUNTRY (BOYS & GIRLS):
First week of Practice:
Aug 6 & 7, 5:15-6:45 AM (morning practice only)
Aug 8, 9, 10, 5:15-6:25 AM and 2:15-3:30 PM
Aug 11, 5:25-8:30 AM
Mon-Fri, beginning Aug 6, from 2:30-4:30 PM at Kino Jr. High
Official season for JV begins on Monday, July 30, 2018, at 3:00 PM.
Official season for Freshman begins on Wednesday, August 1, 2018, at 6:00 AM
For tryout information, please go to this website: http://www.mpsaz.org/mtnview/athletics/fall_sports/golf_boys/tryouts/
Stay tuned - Coming soon
Preseason workouts start on Monday, July 30, from 8:00-10:00 AM at Kino Jr. High. Official practice starts Monday, Aug 6, from 8:00-10:30 AM at Kino.
No cuts. Practice starts on Monday, Aug 6, from 3:30-5:00 PM at Kino Jr. High.
For tryout information, please go to this site: http://www.mpsaz.org/mtnview/athletics/fall_sports/volleyball/
* *If you are interested in trying out for one of these teams. . .
1. Pick up a Sports Physical Packet in the front office.
2. Register as an athlete on registermyathlete.com If you have already registered, please go to your account and add the sports you will participating in during the 2018-19 school year, AND complete the Documents and Signatures page again.
3. Complete the "Brainbook" Concussion Online Training Class, if you are a 9th grader or have not done it in the past -- print out the certificate at the end.
4. Bring the completed physical and the Brainbook Certificate to the Athletic Secretary in the front office or upload them to the registermyathlete website. THIS MUST BE DONE PRIOR TO TRYING OUT.