Mountain View High School Theatre Boosters
The Mountain View High School Toro Theatre Company Booster Club is a parent-run, non-profit organization that works in partnership with the Theatre Arts Department to raise funds and offer assistance in running and completing successful performances. This is open to ANYONE who wishes to assist the success of the Toro Theatre Company. You need not have a student in the theatre program to be part of our Boosters!
The Theatre Boosters meet once per month to assist in meeting the goals of upcoming performances. From four productions, our guest artist show, all the way through to the Torony Awards, we greatly value the support of our parents and families. We could not succeed without active participation from our Boosters!
If you are interested in sharing your talents and time or if you have any questions regarding the opportunities to be part of this amazing team, please contact Shannon Crandall, Toro Theatre Company Booster President, at: email@example.com. Many thanks in advance!
Boosters are responsible for the following:
- Format the programs and send them to the printer when completed
- Gather program sponsors and advertisers to fund theatre productions/programs
- Run errands for the theatre program as needed
- Run the box office and concessions during performances
- House manager to oversee overall logistics during performances
- Coordinates Broadway at the Mountain including advertising and marketing, program ads, hospitality for guest artists, dinners for the production staff and cast, box office needs, etc.
- Assist with football game water sales and all other theatre fundraiser opportunities
- Create fundraising opportunities for the theatre students
- Plan and prepare for The Torony Awards
- Organize raffle baskets/silent auction items
- Managing sales of the Toro Theatre Company apparel
- Chaperone as needed: Thespian Conference, Field Trips, etc.
- Recruit new boosters
- Volunteer for organizing meals for cast and crew during productions
- Attend monthly booster meetings
- Assist the theatre program as needed
- Transport and return any rented materials for productions
- Help procure any special prop, costume, or set needs
- Assist with set construction and load-in workdays
- Other duties as requested by the Booster President and/or Theatre Director