Mrs. Michele Schwanenberger
Michele Schwanenberger grew up in Tucson, Arizona. Mrs. Schwanenberger graduated with a B.A. in Mathematics Education from Arizona State University and an M.A. in Mathematics Education from Northern Arizona University. Mrs. Schwanenberger has been teaching at Mountain View since 2001.
Mrs. Schwanenberger and her husband have a daughter, Riley, who is six years old and a son, Everett, who is four years old. They are adorable!
Class Schedule for 2017 - 2018:
|Period 1:||Honors Algebra II|
|Period 2:||College Algebra/Trigonometry|
|Period 4:||Honors Algebra II|
|Period 5:||Honors Algebra II|
|Period 6:||Honors Algebra II|
email: mlschwan at mpsaz dot org
Voicemail: 480 - 472 - 7197
Visit MyMps at https://mymps.mpsaz.org for access to Parent and Student Experience.
1. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
2. Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
3. Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
4. Model with mathematics.
5. Use appropriate tools strategically.
6. Attend to precision.
7. Look for and make use of structure.
8. Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.