Mrs. Nedialka Koleva-Vaughan
Bonjour! Comment ça va?
In French the saying goes: Vouloir, c'est pouvoir!
The meaning is "Where there is a will, there is a way."
Learning to speak French is an investment in your future. Today's French student isn't only learning a language rich in history and culture but also is opening a door to greater career opportunities.
French is the second most frequently used language of the Internet.
French will give you access to a wide variety of countries, peoples, and cultures. It brings with it a new way of seeing, listening, and of thinking. Wherever you go in the world, you will find educated men and women who speak French as a second or third language.
A person who knows English and French is equipped to thrive in almost any country on earth.
Education and Credentials
• 1989 Masters Degree in Education, French Language and Literature - Sofia University "St. Kliment Ochridsky", Bulgaria
• 1983 French High School Diploma issued by the Paris Academy with specialization in French language and phylosophy, Tunis, Tunisia
• 2000 - present Adjunct faculty at Mesa Community College teaching
FRE101, FRE102, FRE201 and FRE202
• 2006-present French teacher at View high school
• 2003-2006 French teacher at Skyline High school
• 2002-2003 French teacher at Dobson High school and
Taylor Junior High school
• 2001-2002 French teacher at Taylor Junior High school
Period 1 French I
Period 2 French I
Period 3 French 3/4AP
Period 4 French 2
Period 5 French 2
• I am available for tutoring before and after school. Please schedule an appointment.
• Email: email@example.com
• For your student's grades, please check Synergy