The Native American Education Program is open and available to all Native American students of the Mesa Public Schools District. We work with the education departments of the Salt River Pima-Maricopa and Fort McDowell communities. Our goal is to encourage and provide the necessary tools to help each student reach his/her maximum potential and to help make his/her educational experience positive and rewarding.
We need your support to achieve this goal. It is our belief that parental interest and involvement in their child's educational development is essential. By working together we can provide the best environment and opportunities for our children. We invite you to be a part of our program
Be sure to bring tribal enrollment information when visiting our office.
Native American Education Program Survey
Welcome to the Mesa Public Schools Native American Education Program website.
Navajo School Clothing Program
Hello Mesa Public School Parents and Guardians,
Navajo School Clothing Program 2019-2020 clothing applications are now available.
Please read and note the deadline dates for the 2019 - 2020 clothing applications.
- Mesa Public Schools Native American Education Program will partner with Phoenix Indian Center, who will send all Navajo Tribal Clothing paperwork to Window Rock.
- Navajo School Clothing applications deadline is July 31, 2019 for all orders at the Window Rock office.
- Phoenix Indian Center deadline is July 29, 2019 - please see link.
The NAEP office will be closed during the month of July and will not be taking applications. However, there will be applications available:
- at the front desk reception area of MPS Student Services, 1025 N Country Club Dr, Mesa AZ
- on the MPS website. mpsaz.org/naep
Phoenix Indian Center will continue to take clothing orders until July 29,2019
Please take copies of your student's Certificate of Indian Blood.
Parents and Guardians:
Please fill out each form completely, attached/bring in a copy of your student's Certificate of Indian Blood, you may scan and email, mail or come to our office. If you have questions please call 480-472-0576 or 480-472-0580.