NAEP Parent Advisory Committee - PAC
Parent Advisory Committee (PAC)
The Mesa Schools Native American Education Program (NAEP) Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) is a parent group that comes together several times a year to discuss these objectives:
- Provide program input and opinions to the District
- Promote educational opportunities for Native American students
- Promote the cause of Native American education in the state of Arizona
The committee is open to anyone and high school students are especially encouraged to attend.
- Meetings are typically 6p-6:30p, once a month Sep-Apr (see calendar)
- MPS Student Services Center, Grand Canyon Conference room, 1025 N. Country Club Dr., Mesa, AZ 85201
- Visitor parking is on the north side of the building and those doors are unlocked until 7pm.
Native American Scholarship Information
Our shared goal is to increase Native American student graduation rates and our children be college and career ready.
Please visit the scholarship resource webpage and contact the NAEP if you have any questions.
2019-2020 Meeting Minutes
Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec
Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr