Mrs. Ashley Scow
Email: Click Here
My name is Ashley Scow, and this is my third year teaching at O'Connor. I graduated from ASU, and then received my Masters Degree in Special Education from NAU. I began my teaching career at Mesa High, where I taught for one semester. I then moved to Taylor Jr. High, where I opened up the new Autism program. I taught at Taylor for two years, and although I enjoyed teaching there, I wanted to make a change. Being able to teach at an elementary school, with such amazing students, is truly a dream come true.
My Basic Philosophy
· Every child is worthy of love, attention and respect.
· Every child is capable of learning and succeeding.
· Learning and school should be a positive experience.
· All parents care about their children, and are the most influential people in their child’s life.
· No matter what problems may exist, every child in this class deserves our best efforts and understandings.