Check out our calendar to see the upcoming class schedule:
Registration is fast and easy!
Mesa Public Schools is dedicated to supporting students, parents, caretakers, and staff through a FREE Parent University, offering over 140 classes for all those that want to build their skills for a stronger family and community.
FREE Classes for Parents and Educators
Parent University offers a wide variety of online and in-person classes listed in the Parent University Calendar and Classes menu option to the left.
Once you know what classes you would like to take, click on red 'REGISTER FOR CLASSES' button to sign up. Remember.....All classes are FREE and include certification hours*!
*Must meet in-person and online class requirements
Types of classes available
- Parenting Skills (raising positive, confident children)
- Academic (reading, math, kindergarten prep)
- Online classes (Gmail, social media, online safety)
- Classes offered in Spanish (Brain Time, Kinder Prep)
- Spanish interpreting available (if requested in registration form)
"No one can be completely prepared for the trials and tribulations of every stage of parenthood. Now some schools are offering "Parent University" workshops and seminars to help parents better understand and deal with kids. The investment is paying off." ~EducationWorld
- Mesa residency not required - all adults welcome!
- Childcare not provided - children are not allowed in classes unless class specifically invites students.
- No se requiere residencia en Mesa.
- Las personas que traen bebés o niños a las sesiones no serán admitidos en la clase a menos que se especifique lo contrario.