MPS online payment options
For your convenience, you may use our online systems to pay for school meals, Kids Corner, athletic fees, sports camps and much more. You may also contribute to the ECA tax credit program. The guidelines below will assist you.
Set up an account at MyLunchMoney to automate your payments.
Kids Corner and early childhood programs
Payment options for Kids Corner and early childhood programs are offered through our Community Education department.
MPS Web Pay
Select this online payment system for items such as sports camps, registration fees and ECA donations.
System sign in
- If you are an MPS parent, please sign in using your assigned account to make payments specific to your children. A guest account will not allow you to do so.
- You may retrieve account information from the sign in page using the email address you have provided to the school.
- If you are not a parent and would like to make an ECA tax credit donation, please see the instructions below.
- Once you sign in with your parent account, you will be on the "Your Family" page. Select the student for whom you are shopping. A common pitfall is to register the parent by mistake!
- Select "Shop/Donate" on the top navigation bar to see all available items. Activities are usually linked to the location where they are held. Select "District" for programs that are not site-specific. Mesa Youth Sports and summer school are located under "Community Education."
- For some purchases or donations you will be prompted to provide specific information, such as the student's name, during the checkout process.
ECA StateTax Credit Program
Mesa Public Schools invites all eligible community members to participate in the ECA tax credit program. You may be able to lower your tax bill and help Mesa students by making a donation. If you use guest account and would like to direct your donation to a specific student, you will be prompted to do so during the checkout process.
Please note: ECA donations are not refundable.