TimeClock Plus (TCP) Information
Important Note for MacIntosh Computer Users:
TimeClock Plus is NOT compatible with the Safari web browser. You must use Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox.
Attention: Changes to Time Off Requests for Salaried Employees
Effective July 1, 2018
- All Administrators, Directors, Teachers, Substitute Teachers, and Classified Supervisors will request time off through the iVisions Employee Self Service Portal.
- Within the Portal, from the Self Service tab, select Time Off. You will be able to view your Leave Plans, Accrual Balances, and Request Time Off.
- Units of time are Days--not Hours--for accruals earned.
- Steps on Requesting Time Off can be found HERE.
- To Approve or Deny requests follow THESE instructions.
TCP Managers Information for Administrators, Directors, Supervisors, and Editors
TCP Manager Access
To add, change, or remove Manager Access, please use the I. S. Account Request form.
Employees All employees who swipe a badge or work a certified hourly position
Accessible through District computers only.
Please bookmark or save the link to your desktop
TCP Clock Features:
- Paperless time sheets -- time is logged and approved electronically when you confirm a clock in or clock out on a wall clock or on the WebClock.
- Paperless editing -- missed punches can be edited at the wall clock or on the WebClock. If a wall clock or WebClock is not accessible, a signed edit (green) slip may be submitted to your time editor.
- Paperless absence reports -- time off is requested through TCP (either at a wall clock in the Self Service area or on the Dashboard of the WebClock). *Salaried employees will request time off through the iVisions portal.