TimeClock Plus (TCP) Information
Important Note for MacIntosh Computer Users:
TimeClock Plus is NOT compatible with the Safari web browser. You must use Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox.
Attention: Changes to Time Off Requests for Salaried Employees
Effective July 1, 2018
- All Administrators, Directors, Teachers, Substitute Teachers, and Classified Supervisors will request time off through the iVisions Employee Self Service Portal.
- Within the Portal, from the Self Service tab, select Time Off. You will be able to view your Leave Plans, Accrual Balances, and Request Time Off.
- Units of time are Days--not Hours--for accruals earned.
- Steps on Requesting Time Off can be found HERE.
- To Approve or Deny requests follow THESE instructions.
TCP Managers Information for Administrators, Directors, Supervisors, and Editors
Employees All employees who swipe a badge or work a certified hourly position
Accessible through District computers only.
Please bookmark or save the link to your desktop
TCP Clock Features:
- Paperless time sheets -- time is logged and approved electronically when you confirm a clock in or clock out on a wall clock or on the WebClock.
- Paperless editing -- missed punches can be edited at the wall clock or on the WebClock. If a wall clock or WebClock is not accessible, a signed edit (green) slip may be submitted to your time editor.
- Paperless absence reports -- time off is requested through TCP (either at a wall clock in the Self Service area or on the Dashboard of the WebClock). *Salaried employees will request time off through the iVisions portal.