Ms. Rondi DuBrock
Email: Click Here
Hello and welcome. I will be teaching 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year students again this year (this will be my 22nd year with our Montessori Program in Mesa Public Schools). Since many of the students will be returning, we are already a well acquainted, smooth-running class.
I prepared for teaching via:
· Montessori 6-9 AMS credential
· BaEd Elementary Education, ASU
· MaEd Montessori Education, Ottawa U
· State of Arizona K-8 Teaching Certificate
· Endorsements in Early Childhood Ed., English as a Second Language, Reading, and Gifted Education (provisional)
· Montessori teacher trainer with Arizona Montessori Teacher Education Program and White Dove Montessori Services
In addition to our wonderful Montessori materials, students will be using Spalding, Wordly Wise, Common Core math materials, as well as a variety of fiction and non fiction literature books to study the cultures and sciences of the world and to develop thinking dexterity. We will be using reading, writing, and speaking skills in all that we do.
I look forward to getting to know each of my students’ families. Being a partner in your child’s education is as easy as A, B, C:
· Ask questions, observe us working, attend or request conferences.
· Be involved. You can help us by covering books, guiding writers, listening to children read, helping with projects, sharing a talent or your culture, or representing us on parent committees.
· Check for classroom communications. Check your child’s homework and please circle any items that need my attention the next day. Provide a place for your child to study and organize work to be returned to school.