* Student attends regularly and on time
* Call Office if student will be absent 472-6700
* Call Transportation and the teacher if student will not be riding the bus.
* DAILY homework (provide a quiet space and consistent time)
* Sign Agenda DAILY
* Attend parent /teacher conference (2x) and IEP meetings
* call or email teacher immediately if there are any concerns such as bullying, behaviors problems etc...
Suggestions for a successful students
* 8 hours of sleep every night
* limit screen time to 2 hours a day
* 1 hour of physical play outside everyday
* Review student work regularly ( this will give you a good idea of how they are performing in school)
* Read with your student everyday
* Give your student responsibilities around the house