* Check & Sign Agenda's Daily
* Homework Assignments will be written into agenda.
* Homework should never take more than 30 min. If your has been working and can not complete the assignment in 30 min. Stop and write a note in the agenda.
- I raise my hand to speak during a lesson
- I ask for permission before I touch something that is not mine
- I keep unkind thoughts and actions to myself
- I use school appropriate words
- I use the right voice level at the right time
- I use good posture when the teacher is teaching a lesson
- I protect and take care of school materials that I use
- I protect and take care of my personal items
- I follow directions
- I bring my completed homework to school every day
- I get my assigned class work finished in a timely manner
- I listen when the teacher is giving instructions
- I participate during instruction
- follow classroom routines
All Completed Work: Goes into the Blue Box at back of the room
Ask permission to: Get drinks, Sharpen pencils, go to the Restroom
Bathroom: We take frequent planned bathroom breaks, at each transition break.
Entering class: Quietly sit down and begin seatwork while waiting for further instruction
End of Day Routine: When first bell rings, line up in Alphabetical order. Quitely walk to bussing area
During Instruction: Students use good posture and participate. Allow others to have think time before you answer. A student may not leave desk without permission.
Lining Up: Door holder first, then in Alphabetical order. Remember Personal Space, Nose and toes forward, Hands by side, voices off.
Morning Routine: Line up with homeroom students and follow teachers directions
Recess: Students work area must be cleaned, and then students follow lining up procedures. After recess, the students must line up in alphabetical order again and are directed into the cafeteria by recess IA.
Reentering classroom from specials: Students reentering a class that is busy at work must do so quietly as not to distract other students.
Specials: Students attend Music, PE, and Art with assigned general education class. They are to line up with the general education class.