Students currently in MPS: Please request parent portal access through our registrar to complete the re-enrollment process. This should be done annually to update personal information including phone numbers and emergency contacts.
Students New to MPS:
We look forward to having your student attend our school. To expedite the registration process, the following documents must be provided to our registrar:
- Proof of Residency, such as utility or phone bill in your name with your permanent address
- Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Withdrawal Form from Previous School
- If possible, please supply a copy of your student's CURRENT report card and results from AzMerit or other statewide assessment.
- If your student currently receives special education services, please bring a copy of the current IEP and psycho-educational report. If you do not supply a copy, we will request one from the previous school. However, we cannot begin providing special education services until we have received a current copy of the IEP.
Registration packets must be completed and given to the Poston office with the documentation noted above.
If you have questions regarding the registration process please contact our registrar. If you have questions specific to the course selection or class placement, please contact your child's counselor.
Registrar - (480) 472-2101
Student Last Names A-K - Ms. Dougherty - 480-472-2056
Student Last Names L-Z - Ms. Davila - 480-472-2057