F.O.R (FRIENDS OF RACHEL) CLUB
A group of students dedicated to make a positive impact and committed to create and sustain a culture of passion within their school and out into the community.
What do F.O.R clubs members do?
First one must accept Racheal's Challenge: look for the best in others, dream big, choose positive influences, speak with kindness, and start your own chain reaction!
- Meet during lunch time once a week in Room 9- Thursdays
- Reach out to those who need it
- Lead by example
- Work on large projects that help the school and community
- Perform weekly acts of kindness
- Write in personal journals
- Have fun!