Register for the 2014-15 school year
Tuition programs now registering | MELP - call for an appointment | First Things First - coming soon. Need help? Call 480-472-7250.
Mesa Public Schools and Maricopa County offer free and tuition-based preschools for 3, 4- and 5-year-olds. Special Education and Early Head Start programs offer additional resources for infants and toddlers.
Convenient sites are located throughout the school district. Admission guidelines, registration information and program details are available online and on the phone. We are eager to hear from you and to work with your child on school-readiness skills.
Contact Mesa Public Schools to discuss the best placement for your preschooler. Call 480-472-7250.
Mesa Public Schools offers a variety of preschool options to meet your child’s needs including:
- Pre-K tuition-based program
- Pre-K Plus - preschool and before and after school childcare at Jordan and Red Mountain Ranch Elementary only
- First Things First Pre-K grant-funded program
- MELP - Mesa Early Learning Preschool grant-funded program
- High School based Child Development Centers in collaboration with the Career & Technical Education department - preschool and before and after school childcare at Dobson, Red Mountain High, and Skyline
- PEER placement in special education classrooms designed for general education students