Bid & Contract Opportunities
Mesa Public School District’s Purchasing Department has partnered with ProcureNow and is excited to announce our transition from a paper-based bid solicitation process to a fully automated web-based electronic bidding and vendor management system.
Mesa Public Schools will not be using AzPurchasing.org as our vendor registration portal beginning October 1, 2020. If you want notification of any solicitation you must register at www.ProcureNow.com.
Mesa Public Schools’ new e-Procurement Portal will allow prospective bidders to do the following:
- Register to receive notifications of future opportunities by signing up for our new e-Procurement Portal and selecting “Subscribe” to create an account.
- Follow along with updates to existing opportunities by finding the opportunity and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested bidders to received amendments and addenda notices automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers regarding open bids opportunities.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure your bids have been accurately completed.
- Receive near-real time support when bidders have any questions about how to use ProcureNow. Typical wait times for support responses are between immediate and 15 minutes.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by Mesa Public Schools.
THERE IS NO COST FOR VENDORS TO REGISTER IN PROCURENOW.
If you want to only receive solicitations from MPS that are specific to your firms commodity/service please select the appropriate category codes you want to be identified with and subscribe to MPS notifications.
If you want to receive solicitation notices from other entities, you will need to subscribe to their individual page.
To get started, click here, and sign up for an account. You’ll receive an email to activate your account. Then subscribe to our bids by navigating here and clicking the green subscribe button. For more information about how to register, please see our help file.