How To File A Protest



The Purchasing Department attempts to purchase the very best mix of product quality, price, and vendor performance.  Sometimes vendors feel that the process has unfairly eliminated them from the competitive process.  If you feel that you have not been given a fair opportunity to do business with MPS, please contact the appropriate buyer with your concerns.  If you do not receive satisfaction through an informal meeting with the buyer, your next step is to file a formal protest with the District Representative.


If you have concerns regarding a Formal Solicitation, the Arizona Administrative Code has outlined legal requirements for filing a protest.  These requirements our outlined in R2-7-A901 Protest of Solicitation and Contract Awards