Schools will be closed beginning Thursday, April 26 due to statewide walkout. | Las escuelas estarán cerradas comenzando el jueves, 26 de abril debido a la huelga estatal. Click for more info | Haga clic para información

Permission to Engage in Research
Thank you for your interest in conducting research with Mesa Public Schools

The MPS Research Priority Board is responsible for evaluating requests to conduct research, surveys or evaluation projects in the district. The Board will review all Permission to Engage in Research (PER) applications, and will evaluate requests by balancing the benefit of the research against any privacy concerns and time taken from teachers and students. 

If you are interested in conducting a research study or receiving district data, you must submit a Permission to Engage in Research application prior to beginning data collection.  

Email completed application to Dr. Joe O’Reilly at using “Permission to Engage in Research” as the subject line. All forms must be submitted via email. Please allow four weeks for review.

Please Note ...

MPS is no longer accepting new research requests for the 2017-18 school year. You may submit requests for the following school year.