Welcome to Riverview High School
Developing whole persons through academics, supports, and service
June 5 - June 29: Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 5:00pm
CLOSED: June 30 - July 16
Office Opens Monday, July 17 and will resume regular office hours
- Inspiring positive behaviors in order to foster an increase in academic success.
- Challenging our students to maintain consistently high and positive expectations.
- Creating a positive culture across our campus and within the community.
- Empowering decision making processes by utilizing academic and behavioral data.
- Building a positive relationship based on communication between students, faculty, and parents.
Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
PBIS is a framework that creates systematic and individualized strategies for achieving key social and learning outcomes while preventing problem behaviors. Riverview’s PBIS program is anchored in evidence-based academic and behavioral practices that facilitate these desired outcomes. To find out more about it CLICK HERE.
Student Advisor: 480-472-5361
Office Hours: 7:00am - 3:30 pm
Si desea ver la información de Riverview High School en español, por favor de ir hasta el final de la página a la derecha y haga clic "Translate" (traducir). Seleccione el idioma "Spanish". Se convertirá la Página Web de Riverview High School al español.