For Seniors: Senior Recognition Ads
DON'T MISS OUT!!!! Deadline is 1/15/20
Families and friends can purchase Senior Ads, a personalized Senior Ad may include words of wisdom, encouragement, and recollections of past memories. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to send your senior off with a lasting impression that will be cherished and revisited for years to come. Due to the vast number of seniors attending Red Mountain, senior ads are now purchased through Jostens. Due to limited space, ads are on a first come-first-serve basis.
You can purchase an ad in the yearbook for your 2021 senior starting July 1, 2020, click the following link and look for Yearbook Recognition Ads on the right side to prepare your ad: Yearbook Senior Ad.
For additional questions regarding senior ads, contact Ms. Cline at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our school reserves the right to edit ads per our guidelines. Please make sure all submitted materials are appropriate for school publication.
Yearbook Purchase: Early Bird Special Ends Aug. 7th
Quantities are limited, so make sure you reserve your copy today!
If you have questions concerning your yearbook purchase, please call Jostens at 1-877767-5217.
Yearbook distribution will be during lunch on May 7, 2021.
Early Bird Special until Aug 7: $69.
Aug. 8 - Dec. 18: $79
Dec. 19 - Mar. 1: $89 (End of Pre-Orders)
Mar. 2 - May 20: $99
Here’s what yearbook can do for you!
- From Students:
- "I learned hard work, efficiency, focus, and time management."
- "Remember that you are not alone on this; there are other people to help you; you are part of a team."
- "Yearbook is not just a class. It's a family."
- "When I came into yearbook, I wasn't all excited about going to college, but now that yearbook is over, I have set higher expectations for myself."
- "Being on the yearbook staff teaches you how to problem solve and how to work with other people to reach a common goal."
- "I learned how to work with other people and what it means to be a leader."
- “Yearbook has been a life-changing experience for me.”