Red Mountain Athletics
Student-Athlete Core Leadership
(1) Provides a voice for athletes within the school community;
(2) Undertakes initiatives that positively impact campus culture;
(3) Fosters a positive student-athlete image.
2013 AIA Directors' Cup
The Directors' Cup is recognized as the pinnacle of excellence in high school athletics, signifying outstanding achievements in athletics, scholastics, activities, & character based initiatives. Selection committee reviews all eligible nominations on the following criteria:
(1) Creative implementation of the Pursuing Victory with Honor program;
(2) Impact student-athletes have on the school’s culture;
(3) Game management, sportsmanlike conduct, & percentage of the student body participating in AIA-sanctioned activities.