Rules & Policies
Dear Parents/Guardians and Students,
I would like to take this opportunity to review my classroom expectations so that this will be a rewarding school year for all of us as you begin your high school career. By reading and signing these policies, you are acknowledging your awareness and acceptance to abide by these policies in this classroom at all times.
- Respect yourself, other students, teachers, and administrators.
- Complete of all class work and homework.
- Read ahead
- Ask questions
- Care about learning
- Treat others with respect.
- Follow school attendance policies.
- Do not disrupt the learning process
- See the instructor when you have difficulty understanding concepts or assignments.
- All non-education electronic devices (cell phones) must be put away at the beginning of class. I will confiscate the device if the policy is not followed.
- The Problem Set is due on the day of the Chapter Exam and is optional.
- Final exam is worth 20% of the semester grade if you do not take the AP Macro Exam.