There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure. –Colin Powell
1. I will model the trust and respect I expect from you.
2. Integrity above all else.
3. Come to class prepared to learn and ask questions when you have them.
4. Remain attentive during classroom discussions.
5. Show respect for others.
6. Keep the classroom and desks clean.
Great learning occurs when you have the support of all of those around you. Your parents can help by…
1. Making sure you complete your assignments.
2. Encouraging you to put forth your best effort.
3. Contacting me as soon as they are aware of any problems.
4. Insuring that you have an excellent attendance record.