1) Listen, be courteous and follow directions.
2) Be in your seat and prepared for class when the bell rings.
3) Adhere to all Red Mountain standards and rules.
4) Attend class with a positive attitude and be willing to learn.
1) Verbal warning
2) Conference with instructor
3) ICR and call to parent
4) Conference with the assistant principal
1) Calculator (TI84 Plus C)
3) Pencil, Highlighter, Color pen
1) Turn in by due date for full credit. Homework is posted in the calendar.
2) Work must be shown to get receive full credit.
Test and Quizzes
1) Tests will be given after completion of each Chapter, or as the material warrants.
2) Quizzes will normally be announced, but not always.
3) If a student is swept on a quiz or test day, the quiz or test must be made up that day, or the student receives a ZERO.
Grades are accumulative over the semester.
1st Semester 80%
Final Exam 20%