Dear Parents/Guardians and Students,
Welcome to Mandarin Chinese class. I would like to take this opportunity to review my classroom expectations so that this will be a rewarding school year for all of us as you begin your high school career. By reading and signing these policies, you are acknowledging your awareness and acceptance to abide by these policies in this classroom at all times.
- Respect yourself, other students, teachers, and administrators.
- Treat others and their property with respects.
- Respect the teacher's right to teach and the students's right to learn.
- Be seated, prepared before the bell rings, and stay in seat.
- Complete of all class work and homework.
- TRUTH - Being honest and responsible for your choices and decisions.
- TRUST - Contributing to an atmosphere of safety and security.
- RESPECT - Being considerate of others, all property, and ourselves.
- ACTIVE PARTICIPATION - Involving self positively in the class and school programs.
- PERSONAL BEST - Always striving for continuous improvement.
Student Signature: __________________________________________
Parent/Guardian Signature: __________________________________________