- All Underclass, Faculty and Staff Photography for yearbook will take place Tuesday and Wednesday, August 29th and 30th in the Auditorium. Underclass student envelopes will be distributed by their English teachers. If any 9th, 10th or 11th grade student does not have an English teacher, he or she is responsible for going to the auditorium one of these dates between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. to get their picture for the yearbook. Staff and Faculty also need to go anytime between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. Priority is given to Staff and Faculty, so they don't have to wait in line. Extra order envelopes will be available at the front desk in the office, or in Mrs. Saquella's room, 313.
- All students on the day of photography must adhere to the following dress code rules, or they will not be photographed. Southwest Portraits will not photograph students wearing clothing displaying any messages. All students are encouraged to wear solid colored shirts. The following clothing is prohibited: See-through tops, tube tops, halter tops, tanks, spaghetti straps, off the shoulder tops, or tops that expose cleavage, bandannas, hairnets, do-rags, sunglasses and hats. Finally, don't forget to bring your order envelope with you the day of your scheduled photos. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Saquella in room 313.
- Did you work on Service over the summer? Time to share how you impacted our community. We will hold our Service Learning Reflections on September 7th. Please keep your time card until then. Sign up with Mrs. Bianchi in The Commons for a time slot.
- Do you like to argue? Have people called you a drama queen? Then Speech and Debate may be for you. Come to an informational meeting where you will learn more about Speech and Debate, including our trip to Harvard, and eat some treats. The meeting will be in room 134 after school today.
- Anime Club meets today in Room 120 from 3:05pm to 4:00pm.
- FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) has their first club meeting of the year tomorrow. Come meet other athletes and eat some free pizza. 1st lunch in Ms. Ritter's room 813 and 2nd lunch in Mr. Bray's room 823. See you there!
- NHS meets Thursdays, starting this week, before school @ 7:35 a.m. and after school @ 3:05 p.m. in room 252.
- Drama Club will be having its first meeting of the year on Friday August 25th during Lion Time in room 404. Come find out about the exciting events Drama Club will be participating in this year. We will be doing service projects, competing in festivals, starting an improv team and lots of other exciting events. Please see Mr. Erickson in room 404 prior to Friday to get a pass or you will not be allowed to attend the meeting. This is open to all students, you do not have to be in a theatre class. Come have fun with drama club!