- ASU will have a representative here today during 4th hour in the Commons. Sign up in the College Center in The Commons for a pass.
- All Underclass, Faculty and Staff Photography for yearbook will take place next Tuesday and Wednesday, August 29th and 30th in the Auditorium. Underclass student envelopes will be distributed by their English teachers. If any 9th, 10th or 11th grade student does not have an English teacher, he or she is responsible for going to the auditorium one of these dates between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. to get their picture for the yearbook. Staff and Faculty also need to go anytime between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. Priority is given to Staff and Faculty, so they don't have to wait in line. Extra order envelopes will be available at the front desk in the office, or in Mrs. Saquella's room, 313.
- All students on the day of photography must adhere to the following dress code rules, or they will not be photographed. Southwest Portraits will not photograph students wearing clothing displaying any messages. All students are encouraged to wear solid colored shirts. The following clothing is prohibited: See-through tops, tube tops, halter tops, tanks, spaghetti straps, off the shoulder tops, or tops that expose cleavage, bandannas, hairnets, do-rags, sunglasses and hats. Finally, don't forget to bring your order envelope with you the day of your scheduled photos
- All 2018 seniors need to take a senior yearbook portrait at Southwest Portraits. To book an appointment, go to http://southwestportraits.com/ or call Southwest Portraits at 480-222-1199.
- Saturday, September 16, 2017 is the final day for senior yearbook portraits at Southwest Portraits (4450 S. Rural Rd., Tempe, AZ 85285; 480-222-1199). Seniors last opportunity to get their senior portrait taken will be on Thursday, September 28, 2017, from 7 a.m. – 1 p.m. in the Auditorium during underclass retakes. Portraits are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For questions regarding yearbook photography, contact Mrs. Saquella, Room 313, 480-472-8228 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Homecoming tickets will be on sale in the bookstore starting next week. Prices are as follows:
- Aug 28-29: $30
- Aug 30-Sept 8: $35
- Sept 11-15: $40
- Door: $45
- Fast pass: $ 5
- Visitors additional fee: $10
- Visitors will not be accepted at the door and you must see Mrs. Morton in the front office for a visitor's pass.
- The Change Exchange will be holding a drawing for Fast Passes to Homecoming, and $10 tickets. The drawing will be held this Friday during Lion Time. Bring your Red Mountain Change into The Commons for a chance to win.
- Tutoring is available every Tuesday and Thursday before school (6:50-7:50 am) and every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday after school (3:30-5:00 pm) in The Commons. Take advantage of this great opportunity for academic support.
- NHS meets after school at 3:05 PM in Room 252
- Drama Club will be having its first meeting of the year this Friday during Lion Time in room 404. Come find out about the exciting events Drama Club will be participating in this year. We will be doing service projects, competing in festivals, starting an improv team and lots of other exciting events. Please see Mr. Erickson in room 404 prior to Friday to get a pass or you will not be allowed to attend the meeting. This is open to all students, you do not have to be in a theatre class. Come have fun with drama club!