- All Underclass, Faculty and Staff Photography for yearbook will take place next Tuesday and Wednesday, August 29th and 30th in the Auditorium. Underclass student envelopes will be distributed by their English teachers. If any 9th, 10th or 11th grade student does not have an English teacher, he or she is responsible for going to the auditorium one of these dates between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. to get their picture for the yearbook. Staff and Faculty also need to go anytime between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. Priority is given to Staff and Faculty, so they don't have to wait in line. Extra order envelopes will be available at the front desk in the office, or in Mrs. Saquella's room, 313.
- All students on the day of photography must adhere to the following dress code rules, or they will not be photographed. Southwest Portraits will not photograph students wearing clothing displaying any messages. All students are encouraged to wear solid colored shirts. The following clothing is prohibited: See-through tops, tube tops, halter tops, tanks, spaghetti straps, off the shoulder tops, or tops that expose cleavage, bandannas, hairnets, do-rags, sunglasses and hats. Don't forget to bring your order envelope with you the day of your scheduled photos
- All 2018 seniors need to take a senior yearbook portrait at Southwest Portraits. To book an appointment, go to http://southwestportraits.com/ or call Southwest Portraits at 480-222-1199.
- Saturday, September 16, 2017 is the final day for senior yearbook portraits at Southwest Portraits (4450 S. Rural Rd., Tempe, AZ 85285; 480-222-1199). Seniors last opportunity to get their senior portrait taken will be on Thursday, September 28, 2017, from 7 a.m. – 1 p.m. in the Auditorium during underclass retakes. Portraits are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For questions regarding yearbook photography, contact Mrs. Saquella, Room 313, 480-472-8228 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clear your calendars for the night of Wednesday, September 6th @ 6:30 and be prepared to have a life-altering experience! No, it's not that movie premiere or dream date you've been thinking about - it's way better, we promise. It's Road to College Night! You'll visit with reps from ASU, NAU, U of A, GCU and MCC. You'll learn about completing the FAFSA, paying for college, playing college sports, accessing scholarships, out-of-state schools and so much more! So come set up your future at Road to College Night on Wednesday, September 6th, @ 6:30 in Red Mountain's auditorium!
- Homecoming tickets will be on sale in the bookstore starting next week. Prices are as follows:
- Aug 28-29: $30
- Aug 30-Sept 8: $35
- Sept 11-15: $40
- Door: $45
- Fast pass: $ 5
- Visitors additional fee: $10
- Visitors will not be accepted at the door and you must see Mrs. Morton in the front office for a visitor's pass.
- Club Diversity meets today during both lunches in Room 252.