9-1-17 and Fall Preview
- All 2018 seniors need to take a senior yearbook portrait at Southwest Portraits. To book an appointment, go to http://southwestportraits.com/ or call Southwest Portraits at 480-222-1199. Saturday, September 16, 2017 is the final day for senior yearbook portraits at Southwest Portraits (4450 S. Rural Rd., Tempe, 480-222-1199). The final opportunity to get senior portraits taken will be on Thursday, September 28, 2017, from 7 a.m. – 1 p.m. in the Auditorium during UNDERCLASS RETAKES. Portraits are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For questions regarding yearbook photography, contact Mrs. Saquella, Room 313, 480-472-8228 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Change Exchange is holding two new drawings next Tuesday, September 5th. For the first drawing, we will choose four lucky students to receive a Sports Pass for the 2017-2018 school year! The second drawing is for prime seating at the next home football game. The winner can invite a couple of friends to sit on the Spirit Couch on the sidelines!! - Pizza and drinks are included. All you need to do is exchange your change for a ticket into the drawing. Bring your change into the Commons before school, or at lunch. Good Luck!
- Auditions for the Monologue Show will be Sept 5th and 6th at 3:15 pm in room 404. You only need to attend one of the days. Please visit Mr. Erickson's website for audition materials and more info. mpsaz.org/rmhs/staff/maerickson/rmhsplay
- Clear your calendars for the night of Wednesday, September 6th @ 6:30 and be prepared to have a life-altering experience! No, it's not that movie premiere or dream date you've been thinking about - it's way better, we promise. It's Road to College Night!!! You'll visit with reps from ASU, NAU, U of A, GCU and MCC. You'll learn about completing the FAFSA, paying for college, playing college sports, accessing scholarships, out-of-state schools and so much more! So come set up your future at Road to College Night on Wednesday, September 6th, @ 6:30 in Red Mountain's auditorium!
- Homecoming tickets are on sale in the bookstore. Visitors will not be accepted at the door and you must see Mrs. Morton in the front office for a visitor's pass.
- Prices are as follows:
- Aug 30-Sept 8: $35
- Sept 11-15: $40
- Door: $45
- Fast pass: $ 5
- Visitors additional fee: $10
- Any students interested in the new “Women in Science Club”, we will have our first meeting Friday, September 8th during Lion Time in Room 159. See Mrs. Dunham in Room 159 for a pass to attend.
- Club Diversity meets today during both lunches in Room 252.