- GCU – September 20th 4th hour
- University of Chicago – September 21st during 3rd hour
- U of A - September 26th during 2nd hour lion time.
- Utah State University- September 28th during Lion time and 3rd hour.
- Please see Ms. Rusnak in the College & Career Center for a pass to attend.
- Are you planning on volunteering this year? Maybe in a Red Mountain Club or community organization? If so, remember to get your activity pre-approved. Fill out the new quick and easy google form application on the Advisors web site under Service Learning! Remember, freshmen and sophomores need 200 hours, and juniors and seniors need 150 hours to earn the special seal on your diploma. Come see Mrs. Bianchi in Advisement if you need service ideas.
- All 2018 seniors need to take a senior yearbook portrait at Southwest Portraits. The final opportunity to get senior portraits taken will be on Thursday, September 28th from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Auditorium. September 28th is also UNDERCLASS RETAKES day from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. Portraits are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For questions regarding yearbook photography, contact Mrs. Saquella, Room 313, call 480-472-8228 or email her at email@example.com.
- Senior year is the defining year for graduates as they leave the halls of Red Mountain and advance forward to the real world. To honor seniors one last time before commencement day, here’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to send them off with a lasting impression that will be cherished and revisited for years to come. Senior ads are available to purchase through Jostens on their website for the 2018 yearbook. A personalized senior ad may include words of wisdom, encouragement and recollections of past memories. Limited space is available, and ads are on a first come-first-serve basis. Go to http://www.jostens.com/apps/store/customer/1001456/Red-Mountain-High-School/ and click the Yearbook Recognition Ads link. For more info, contact Mrs. Saquella in room 313 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There will be a Driving Permit Seminar “Rules of the Road” review and permit test tomorrow from 3:45 to 6:45 PM in the Traffic Safety Room 321. Students must be 15 years and 6 months of age on or before the seminar and bring an original birth certificate or passport and school ID or State issued ID to participate. Passing students will receive Certificates of Completion to present to MVD for a driving permit. The cost is $20 for online registration at mpsaz.org/pay, or $25 for mail in or bookstore registration. The class is limited to the first 35 students that register.
- Tutoring is available every Tuesday and Thursday before school (6:50-7:50 am) and every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday after school (3:30-5:00 pm) in The Commons. Take advantage of this great opportunity for academic support.
- FCA will meet today during 1st lunch in Room 813 and 2nd lunch in room 823.
- The German Club will meet today after school in room 274.